Key Account Specialist 2018.06.27.
On behalf of our pharmaceutical healthcare company we are looking for a
Key Account Specialist
Explore opportunities, plan and execute actions to expand the business in terms of new indications and new Healthcare facilities:
- Monitor SBU projects to be up-to-date regarding new indication and product development.
- Develop and execute effective sales and marketing strategy to increase availability of new, innovative therapies for patients and to gain incremental sales (indication and/or implanting centers).
- Plan educational and training projects to ensure high quality of therapy introduction and practice for new therapies/centers.
Support the existing business with sales and marketing activities:
- Analyze the market place, develop an effective referral strategy
- Inform and create awareness about the therapy nationwide
- Closely monitors the marketplace and effectively report on market trends, competitive activities and market changes to sales and marketing management.
- Perform planned activities to maximize patient flow to implant centers (in line with the sales strategy)
- Attends and participates in key professional congresses and events as required.
- Provides regular feedbacks such as sales forecasts, sales plans, sales / marketing/visit reports to manager.
- have a university or collage degree in medicine, medical science, or registered nurse
- sales experience from pharma or medical device industry is an advantage
- spoken and written English is must
- being able to work as part of a team, but individually completing assignments on the field
- have the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision, but at the same time play an active role in the team.
- Travelling is part if the job (60-75%)
Önéletrajzával ill. jelentkezésével Ön hozzájárulását adja személyes adatainak adatkezelési-szabályzatunkba foglaltak szerinti tárolásához és kezeléséhez.